In tunnel construction, the main function of Self Drilling Hollow Bar is to reinforce rock mass, improve the stability of surrounding rock，give full play to rock self-supporting ability and control the deformation and rock collapse of surrounding rock. Self drilling Hollow Bar support has played an important role of supporting and reinforcing on surrounding rock control technology, which sets drilling, grouting and anchoring in one. Compared with the traditional support, it has been widely applied in the world tunnel construction for its not only notable features but also technical and economical benefit.
Sinorock® self drilling Hollow Bars are commonly used throughout the civil engineering and tunneling industries. They are used to improve the stability and load bearing characteristics of rock mass.
1. There is an obvious anti-pulling advantage in serious damaged rock mass.
2. The effect of grouting is excellent and suitable for all ground conditions, about 1.5-2 times than ordinary hollow bar.
3. Have high construction efficiency. No casing required in collapsing ground conditions, Sinorock® self drilling Hollow Bars can get into shape once without these problems, such as, pipe-sticking, inserted bar difficulties and other issues. The effect is about 2-4 times than ordinary hollow bar and the economic advantages are obvious.
· Stabilization of tunnel portals
· Face stabilization
· Root piling
· Radial systematic anchoring